Sex, I wonder if I understand it at all.
I Can’t Get No Satisfaction
1. From erotica to sex blogs everyone seems to be having intense orgasms. Do you feel like you are experiencing the same intense orgasmic waves everyone talks about?
I don’t think I’ve ever had an ‘orgasmic wave’ but I’ve not really read about anyone else having one either, so I don’t feel I’m missing out.
2. At the beginning of our sexual lives, we are often let down because it feels like nothing in comparison to what we see in films and magazines. Sexual pleasure is something you learn more about as you get older. How have you learned to cultivate the pleasure that you feel?
I started my journey of sexual discovery on my own as a small child, so I’m self taught. I’m also naturally curious and open minded, so I’m simply learning as I go.
3. In the last 3 years, has your sexual pleasure:
b. stayed the same
c. increased, enhanced, improved
Actually, I’d find it hard to compare directly. mostly it has just changed and developed.
4. If you are feeling much more sexual pleasure than your lover do you feel the need to make up the deficit or just live in the moment and enjoy what has been given to you?
I’m very happy to just lie back and let my Boy pleasure me. It’s what he’s for, after all.
5. How important is it to you for you and your lover to have simultaneous orgasms?
a. not important – never thought about it
b. somewhat important – I think it would be nice to explode at the same time
c. important – that is what I ‘work’ for, cumming at the same time makes everything more intense–my orgasm, my feelings, the entire experience.
Perrin and I have been known to manage simultaneous orgasms and it’s lovely to share the moment. I wouldn’t want to be expected to do that all the time though. plus, it’s lovely to focus on one person’s pleasure completely.
Bonus: Do you think that having an orgasm is the same as sexual pleasure? Why or why not?
They are most definitely not the same. My pleasure in kink is most definitely sexual in origin but it doesn’t need to involve orgasm, or indeed physical contact, or even taking my clothes off. Sex is so much more than that…