Today’s questions come from Formspring but I’m answering them despite that.
1. What is your favourite type of weather?
Hot and sunny, so I don’t need to wear too many clothes.
2. How do you sustain the motivation and energy needed to write erotica regularly?
I write because I have to; because there are thoughts and feelings which need to be expressed. My writing here is a mixture of fantasies, experiences, and introspection; when my life stops providing me with those, I guess I’ll stop writing.
3. Do you like roleplay? What is your favourite scenario?
I like the idea of roleplay but acting for me requires a script so anything formal is difficult. Informally though playing with my puppy is great fun.
4. Have you ever been hurt so badly in a past relationship, that it has affected you for the rest of your life?
In a romantic relationship, no. As a child, yes, sufficiently to leave me unreasonably insecure. I’m lucky that I’ve found people who are prepared to love me despite that.
5. What message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
Man who looks for wisdom in fortune cookie is looking in wrong place.
6. How big is your dick?
Bigger than my boy’s.
Bonus: I would like to know, do you have Formspring on your blog? Why or why not?
I have a formspring account but no-one ever asks me anything on it any more so there’s no reason to link to it from here.
Bonus, bonus: What is the best or oddest formspring question you’ve been asked? What was your answer?
What is your favourite film. Why is it your favourite?
Labyrinth. Because it proves you can achieve anything you want as long as you have a muppet to help you. :-).
– that this is my best question, tells you something about the quality of the others I guess.