I’m not sure how interesting my answers are but…
1. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”…What is it that you will show me?
My answers to these questions. Or anything else you fancy, I’m not shy.
2. What was the last thing you regret buying?
I tend to choose carefully so I can’t actually think of anything I regret buying.
3. How happy are you? 1 = not happy at all to 5 = very happy
All of the above. My life is not simple enough to be reduced to a single number.
4. Last night, what did you go to bed thinking about?
Perrin and Mat and how much I love them both. As usual.
5. Tell us something that made you happy this past week or made you think “that’s cool!”
I had a lot of fun on a picnic on my day off, but more of that another time.
Bonus: What is your favourite mark of punctuation? Why?
It’s hard to choose just one but I’m going to say the semi-colon. It’s under (and badly) used in English; not least by me I’m sure and my geeky alter ego has used a lot of them when programming so I should be suitably grateful to them.